Consultation by Phone
1 hour - $75
Let's get started today!
What is happiness?
Getting what you hope for?
Having your needs met?
Having your health?
Having plenty of energy?
All of the above?
Hello, My name is Teré Foster. (Teré rhymes with "Hurray!") Well-Being is my passion. I have written courses, developed websites, created music recordings, written cookbooks, and started businesses, but my favorite thing is to work one to one with goal setters who are ready to get to the next phase of their holistic progression.
Well-Being is seeking for more than temporary good fortune.
Well-Being is holistic happiness that comes from a connection of body, mind and spirit, inter-dependence, feeling connection with God, being part of something larger than one person alone are components of holistic happiness.
"Holistic" takes into account that you are a 3-part being. You are not just an employee who must carry out a specific task. A task lists never brought anyone lasting happiness unless on that list the things that matter most were included. You are a person with a divine purpose. Our job together is to find that purpose, develop it, and put it into practice.
HOW IS YOUR LIFE NOW?
- Before we begin our climb we must know where we are now.
- Life is often an up-hill climb followed by a down-hill slide.
- What part of the cycle are you experiencing today?
WHAT CAN YOU IMAGINE?
- Second, before we can begin a journey we must know where we are going.
- Well-Being practices will help to eliminate pain in body, mind and spirit.
- Beyond eliminating pain, what fulfillment can you imagine for yourself?
- Once we know where we are and where we are going, we must decide what to take with us.
- We also must decide what to leave behind.
- We begin to drop the burdens that weigh us down and let go of them.
- The more weight we let go of the faster can climb!
Our Path to Well-Being
- Step 1. Raise Your Self-Awareness
-enjoy a confidential session.
- Step 2. Measure Your Own Well-Being
-use our tools to assess where you are at the moment
- Step 3. Create an Action Plan Together
-set specific strategies to close the gaps in your well-being.
- Step 4. Practice and Develop
-refine your efforts with accountability and support from your consultant.
- Step 5. Prepare to Transition
-learn how to handle setbacks, when to retest your well-being, and how to hold your gains.
- Step 6. Discover and Develop
-find your life purpose and create a strategy to live it in an authentic way
- Step 7. Expand and Multiply
-Apply your gifts where they can have the greatest impact
The Consultant's Role
A consultant is someone who, for an hourly fee, is asked a question, and provides an answer and recommends action. In simple terms, a consultant recommends or even tells people what to do. The role of a consultant is to provide advice geared at solving problems. Their fee is directly related to the importance of the topic.
The Coach's Role
A business coach is one who explains a principal or process; motivates the client to take action by asking the client what they think they should do. Coaches are generally retained on a monthly basis.